UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy 2023 Apply Now for UPSC New Recruitment 2023. Apply before December 14, 2023. For complete details here
The Union Public Service Commission has recently released notification of the UPSC New Recruitment 2023 for the UPSC Translator Vacancy 2023. There are a total of three vacancies in two departments: one is for the post of translator (Dari) in the Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defense Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defense (UR-01), and the second is for the post of assistant director general of shipping in the Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways. The pay scale will be the 7th pay matrix. To check complete information about this vacancy, please go through this notification and you will get complete information.
Table of Contents
UPSC New Recruitment 2023
In this article, we are going to provide comprehensive coverage of essential details pertaining to the UPSC New Recruitment 2023 Application Form, which is crucial for potential applicants. The information covered includes vacancy specifics, fundamental eligibility criteria, important dates, the application link, examination pattern, selection process, guidelines for application, the applicable fee, and more. To ensure accurate details before applying for the UPSC Translator Vacancy 2023, it is advisable to read the entire article.
Also Read: BPSC 69th Mains Exam Date 2023
UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy 2023 Date and Links
|UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
|Name of Post
|ADG Department for UPSC Translator Vacancy 2023
|Application Start Date
UPSC Translator Vacancy 2023 Posts Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released notification on three vacancies in the Department of Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defense Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defense. and another two vacancies for the post of Assistant Director General of Shipping in the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways. Eligible candidates can read complete information about posts in the official notification. apply before December 14, 2023. and details given below in the table:
|Translator (Dari) in Signal Intelligence Directorate
|Assistant Director General of Shipping in Directorate General of Shipping
UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories, please go through the instructions regarding concessions and relaxations. There are two departmental vacancies on the UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy 2023, and a detailed age limit is given in the table below:
|Translator (Dari) in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defence
|Assistant Director General of Shipping in Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Complete information about educational qualifications is given below in the table:
|(a) Bachelor’s Degree in Dari language with English Or
(b) Bachelor degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University or Institution, Or
(ii) Diploma in Dari language with interpretership or translation
standard from a University.
|Three years’ experience in teaching and/or translating relevant foreign languages (Dari) into English and vice versa
|ADG in Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai
|Graduate in Any Stream and Five Year Experience
|(i) Degree in Law
(ii) Knowledge of merchant shipping laws and work
|Pay Scale & Salary
In this recruitment for the post of Translator (Dari) in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Integrated Defense Staff Headquarters, Ministry of Defense (UR-01), the pay scale and matrix will be Level 10 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC. And for the second vacancy of Assistant Director General of Shipping in the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways (SC-01, UR-01), the pay scale and matrix will be Level 11 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.
Application fee of UPSC New Recruitment 2023
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- and CAn submit their through SBI Net Banking and Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for UPSC Translator Vacancy 2023
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc.
- Documents like a pay slip, resume, appointment letter, relief letter, unsigned experience certificate, etc.
- Must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module: –
- 10th Standard equivalent issued by the Central or State Board.
- Degree or diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a degree or diploma certificate, a provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- An experience certificate should be issued in the prescribed format relevant to the post.
UPSC New Recruitment 2023 FAQs
When will the application for UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy be started?
From November 25, 2023.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC ADG Translator Vacancy?
December 14, 2023 is the last date.