Great news for all the ITI diploma certificate holders! Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 has released many job postings for you. Eligible candidates will be able to apply through this article, which provides you with the best content to select your best job opportunity for your life and career.
Candidates must read the entire article to obtain comprehensive information about the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 Notification. All qualifying candidates in this recruitment will work for the Nagpur, Pune, and Mumbai Metro Rail Corporations. Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 has 134 vacancies for all departments of Apprentice in the Maharashtra Metro. Eligible candidates between the ages of 17 and 23 will be eligible to apply for the employment role. The application period will run from October 28 to November 28, 2023. All interested applicants should apply through the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation’s official website (Mahametro.org).
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
Maharastra Metro Recruitment 2023 is offering a great opportunity for trade-based ITI diploma-completed students to join the Maha Metro Organization in 2023. There are all types of trade jobs in different metro corporations, like Nagpur Metro, Pune Metro, and especially Mumbai Metro.
Maharashtra Metro has released a notification on the recruitment of apprentices in the following trades. Here are a total of 134 job postings for all trades. Apprentices will be engaged in the following trades: The proposed enrolment of trade apprentices in MMRCL in respective units (Nagpur, Pune, and Navi Mumbai)
The application process is open to all eligible candidates who have an interest in the related field. They can apply for this on the official portal of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited before November 28, 2023.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 Job Details
In this Maharastra Metro Recruitment 2023, there are a total of 134 job openings for eligible candidates who can apply through the official portal of Maha Metro. Here in this recruitment, there are the following proposed enrolments of the trade apprentices in MMRCL in their respective units (Nagpur, Pune, and Mumbai Rail Corporation).
Age Limit Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
To apply for this vacancy, the Maharastra Metro Reruitment candidate must meet this age criteria, otherwise he or she will not be able to appear in the examination. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of the date of this notification. The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and by 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
Detailed age relaxation information is given in the official notification, so all applicants must read the complete detailed notification for better understanding.
Educational Qualification Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
The candidate must have passed the 10th grade examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized board and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or a Provisional Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or the State Council for Vocational Training. These are the main qualifications to apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023.
Application Fee of Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs. 100/- plus Processing Fee (non-refundable) -Rs. 50/-. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
- Once the online application at www.mahametro.org is complete in all respects, applicants will be sent to the payment gateway of HDFC Bank’s website to make payment.
- Candidates will be transferred to the application form after successfully completing the payment..
- If a candidate had attempted to pay before but ran into difficulties, such as losing internet connection, which resulted in the fee amount being deducted from their account but left them unable to download the application, they should click the “Verify Payment” button to confirm their payment again with the Payment Gateway.
- You can use a debit card, credit card, or internet banking to make the payment by answering the screen’s questions. Candidates will be responsible for any transaction fees associated with online payments.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 Dates
Here in the recruitment, there are some important dates that must be in mind while applying for this job post-vacancy.
|Name of the Organization
|Maharastra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
|Name Of Post
|Nagpur , Pune , Navi Mumbai
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|Number Of Posts
|17 Year to 24 Year
|8050/ Per Month
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
It is necessary for candidates to apply ONLINE at www.mahametro.org. The website will include comprehensive instructions for completing out ONLINE applications.
- Candidates must log on to the website www.mahametro.org offered for filling ONLINE applications and carefully fill out the personal details / bio-data, etc.
- Candidates must have a valid Aadhar card. Candidates must include their 12-digit Aadhar card number before registering. Candidates who do not have an Aadhar number and have enlisted for Aadhar but have not yet received their Aadhar card can enter the 28-digit Aadhar Enrolment ID written on the Aadhar Enrolment slip. At the time of document verification, candidates must present their original Aadhar card or the documents listed above.
- Candidates must ensure that their name, father’s name, and date of birth exactly match what is on their Matriculation or equivalent certificate and AADHAR Card. Any variation discovered during Document Verification will result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature.
- Candidates are urged to provide an active mobile number and a valid e-mail address in the ONLINE application and to keep them active throughout the engagement process, as all crucial messages will be delivered by email / SMS and will be considered read by the candidates.
Also Read: Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023
Maha Metro Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on a merit list generated for all individuals who apply in response to the notification. The merit list will be compiled based on percentage of marks in matriculation (minimum of 50% aggregate marks) and aggregate marks in the ITI trade in which the Apprenticeship will be completed.
- If two candidates have the same marks, the candidate with the older age will be preferred.
- A final merit list will be generated unit by unit, trade by trade, and community by community, equal to the number of slots in descending order of the candidate’s percentage of marks achieved, as specified above.
FAQs: Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023
Who is eligible to apply for these apprenticeships?
Candidates who have completed their ITI in relevant trades are eligible to apply for these apprenticeships
How can I apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the official Maharashtra Metro website and navigate to the recruitment section.
Are there any age restrictions for applicants?
Yes, Only 17 Year to 24 Year old Students can only apply for this Apprentices.