Job Vacancy In Myntra: Manager Data Analyst click here to Apply Now
Job Vacancy in Myntra: Myntra Insider has released notification for the vacant post of data analyst. Myntra is one of the biggest e-commerce platforms that offers many things in the field of digital marketing. Here, we will cover all the essential information about this job role and how you can apply for it.
As an online e-commerce platform, MyTra hires the best data analysts for their loyal customers, like managing all the information about customer interests and many more things. This role rests within the insider team, part of the marketing function of Job Vacancy in Myntra. The Insider team is responsible for Myntra’s most loyal customers, Myntra Insiders. The team focuses on driving maximum traffic, revenue, and engagement from these customers by ensuring a truly differentiated experience and rewards.
Details and Links for Job Vacancy In Myntra
|Myntra India Limited
|Job Vacancy In Myntra:Data Analyst Manager
|Intern/ Project Trainee
|Manager (Data Analyst)
|Official Career Page
Job Vacancy In Myntra: Roles & Responsibility
Here are all the essential roles and responsibilities that data analysts have to fulfill.
- Own and manage all aspects of insights and reporting for the loyalty program, from problem definition to insight delivery, influencing marketing action.
- Using data to drive analytical projects across all complexity levels and to generate key business insights and recommendations to enable decision-making
- Draft a daily revenue, traffic, and other input metrics plan or forecast for different customer cohorts for BAU and event days. Monitoring these metrics and conducting deep-dive analyses for problem-solving sessions will also be a key part of the role.
- This will involve designing the experiments, developing the A/B bases, and measuring the impact, serving as the “data backbone” of the team’s various campaigns. Throughout the course of these campaigns, the recruit will be required to communicate with various cross-functional teams (such as revenue, product, etc.) in order to provide the full feedback loop.
- For senior and middle management to easily consume insights, data visualization and reporting are provided.
- promoting and putting the analytical solutions into practice so that they can be used by the entire company.
Job Vacancy In Myntra: Required Skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an appreciation for math and business and the ability to get their hands going.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, SQL, and R/Python. Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau and Power BI is an added advantage.
Job Vacancy In Myntra: Required Experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a data or business analyst in the e-commerce domain would be preferred.
- Efficient project and stakeholder management skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently in a highly demanding environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and comfort handling multiple projects.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Myntra Job Vacancy : Required Qualifications
Basic educational qualification that candidate must have is BE/ B.tech in related branch.
FAQs Myntra Job Vacancy
Who can apply for this Post?
BE/B.Tech Degree holder can apply.