Here is JNTUK Recruitment 2023. JNTUK university known as Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University Kakinada .North of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India’s universities focusing on engineering. The university has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with an A+ grade. JNTUK is known for EAMCET test, where over 250,000 students take the test every year for around 600 seats in its UG engineering courses.
Table of Contents
JNTUK Recruitment 2023
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada University, has released a notification of on October 30th in which different posts are being recruited. The posts are as follows: 11 posts of professors, 3 posts of associate professors, 1 post of assistant professors, and 1 post of assistant librarian. There is recruitment for 67 posts of assistant professors or 12 posts of associate professors, information about which you will get through notification. The start date is October 30th, and the last date for filling out the application form is November 20th, so you can check your eligibility and apply as soon as possible.
- Also Read: AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023
JNTUK Recruitment 2023 Details
JNTUK Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
|ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
|A) Ph.D. degree and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
B) At least a total 6 research publications in Scopus/Web of science indexed SCIE/UGC-CARE listed journals.
|A) Ph. D. degree and First class or equivalent at either Bachelors or Masters level .
B) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research / industry out of
which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent of an Associate Professor.
|A) B. E./B. Tech./B. S. and M. E./M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
B) MCA and Ph.D. Degree or other relevant areas in related field.
|A) A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with least 55% marks.
B) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
JNTUK Recruitment 2023 Salary
|1,31,400 – 2,17,100₹
|57,700 – 1,82,400₹
|57,700 – 1,82,400₹
|57,700 – 1,82,400
JNTUK Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
How To Apply For JNTUK Recruitment 2023
- The candidates are requested to go through the Recruitment Notification placed on the University Website www.jntuk.edu.in
- Click on the link provided and complete the registration process first.
- The candidate will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number, which he/she need to fill in the registration form to complete the registration.
- Fill in all the required information like educational qualifications, experience, academic/research details and submit.
- The candidate has to take the printout of the successfully submitted online application and Submit.
JNTUK Recruitment 2023 Important links
To apply successfully for JNTUK Recruitment 2023 there are following important links that will lead to right place
|Name of the Post
|Professors, Assis. Professors
|Number Of Posts
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
- Is there an age limit for applicants?
- Ans. JNTUK typically doesn’t specify an upper age limit.