Here is DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 or we can say DRDO Recruitment 2023. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is the agency of Department of Defence Research and Development Organization in the Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defense Science Organization under the administration of Jawaharlal Nehru. The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) was constituted in 1979.
Table of Contents
DRDO Recruitment 2023
DRDO has announced recruitment for various posts as subject-wise scientists. DRDO has recruited more than 50 posts scientists, including subjects civil engineer, CS engineer, marine engineer, mechanical engineer, production engineer, etc. You can apply for this recruitment through the DRDO website RAC, or for more information, you can visit the official website of DRDO, where you will get all the information related to DRDO recruitment.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Subject Wise Post
|No. of Vacancy
|Computer Science & IT Engineering
|Naval Architecture/Civil Engineering
|Electronics & Communication
|Mechanical Engineering/ Aeronautical
|Physics/ Radiation Physics
|Metallurgy & Material Science
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Scientist Eligibility
- Candidates should be in possession of a first-class degree certificate by recognized university. Candidates should possess the prescribed experience in the relevant field.
- Weightage for higher qualification is equated to research experience and is given as:
(a) Post Graduate Qualification in Engineering: 2 years of weightage.
(b) Post Graduate Degree in Medicine (For Medical Post only): 3 years of weightage.
(c) Doctorate Degree in Science: 3 years of weightage.
(d) Doctorate Degree in Engineering: 4 years of weightage
- Maximum weightage up to 3 years only will be given for the work experience as a research fellow, Research associate, etc. And in the case of such candidate(s) possessing an ME/MTech degree, a weight of one year only will be given for experience, subject to the note above.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Details
|₹100 for all
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
General, OBC and EWS male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of Rs. 100 Rs. (one hundred only), payable online only.
There is no application fee for SC/ST/Divyang and female candidates.
- SSC MTS September Result 2023
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
- NIMSR Recruitment 2023
- Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancy
- IISER Trivandrum Recruitment 2023
- CUTN Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Video Editor Job in Indore
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- For Scientist D/E/F: not exceeding 50 years.
- for Scientist C: not exceeding 40 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit :
- Up to 10 years for Divyang/PwD candidates (the maximum age shall not exceed 56 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Civilian Central Govt. employees working in posts that are in the same line or allied cadres, where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen, including ex-SSCOs and ECOs, as per the rules in vogue.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Documents
The maximum file size of each document or certificate to be uploaded should not exceed 500 KB, and it must be legible when a printout is taken. (i) Date of Birth (DOB) proof: Self attested Matriculation certificate/High School certificate/Birth Certificate issued by appropriate Local Authority etc. (ii) Self-attested certificates and testimonials regarding essential and higher qualifications, along with mark sheets, caste, ex-servicemen, disability certificates, employment, experience, etc. (iv) Upload the requisite caste or disability certificate in case you belong to the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Divyang category.
(v) Upload the release certificate in case you are a retired Armed Forces personnel.
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to first register online at the RAC website https://rac.gov.in . Detailed guidelines will be available on candidate’s login at RAC website https://rac.gov.in.
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online recruitment application and verify it carefully before locking
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post. In such case, please mention the item no. of all other posts where you have applied or intend to apply.
- Candidates are therefore advised to highlight the experience acquired that matches the requirements mentioned under Essential and Desirable Qualification while filling out the justification column under the Other section in the online application form.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
- The shortlisted candidates will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- Candidates serving in government or in government-owned organizations will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer regarding their application for the desired post.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely based on the merit of the marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview. The candidates must score a minimum of 75% marks (i.e. 75 out of 100) for all Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
How do I apply for DRDO application form?
https://www.drdo.gov.in/ to fill Application form.
What is the last date to fill DRDO application form?
Last date to apply online is 17 November 2023